Is There Any More Tea In That Pot?

Everyday events in the life of a tea lover.

Wednesday 8 August 2012

August has arrived.......

August is treating us to a burst of summer, for the time being.  And it was good to be able to enjoy some sunshine for awhile. 
I am maxed out on the Olympics! It was so stressful watching the Triathlon yesterday, I forgot to have my lunch!! 
It has also made me very proud to be British, and our small island has done extraordinarily well with 22 Gold medals to date.   
  So, here I sit with the patio door wide open, listening to the sounds of distant traffic, and children's voices in a nearby garden. Our road has been blissfully quiet since the school opposite finished for the summer break. Tiger is sitting on the bottom lawn with his ears pricked up and alert, stalking a frog in the undergrowth! Leastways I think it's a frog...... there is going to be a beautiful sunset. And best of all, I am going to be a granny again next February.........a new brother or sister to our grandson.         


Add caption

Add caption




Evening light. 8th August. 8.00pm 21C
Evening sun shining through the fuschia hedge.
August 8th 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment