Is There Any More Tea In That Pot?

Everyday events in the life of a tea lover.

Friday 30 November 2012

Last day of November 2012.

So, November, you are almost at the end of your time. Tomorrow beckons, December........
Another year slipping by....And now we have Christmas lights to brighten the gloom, and this weekend will light the Advent candles on the hearth.        
15.05 November 30th 2012
 We have had visitors from Dallas staying here during the past two weeks so no new blog posts. Then I wasn't well, resulting in the frustration of sitting up through several nights, as I could not breathe easily. Thankfully that is on the wane. What usually happens when I surface from the depths is a bout of activity, trying to catch up on the things which were left on hold. I can write my name in the dust on the wooden furniture! But it was sunny and bright, although extremely cold. So  no dusting took place.
I filled up the bird feeders in the garden, fat balls and nyjer nibbles amongst them. I was thrilled to see later that morning my redpolls returning to the nyjer feeder. They love the seed.
Common redpoll
As they were here last winter, and then left to go to pastures new, it made me glad to see them once more.              
15.06. Sun going down.

16.15 Sunset 
Goodbye November, as you quietly slip away. Time for tea.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment